JOB TITLE: TELLERS/SALES SERVICE ASSOCIATE
INDUSTRY: FINANCIAL INSTITUTION
LIST OF BRANCHES:
• Orile Coker
• Ijesa Tedo
• Wharf road
• Fadeyi Branch
• Idi Araba
• Handle transactions for customers, including check cashing, deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, cashier’s checks, and opening and closing of accounts.
• Reconcile cash drawers at the end of your shift, count and package coins and currency, turn in any excess or damaged currency to head teller.
• Track, record, report, and store transactional information and special requests.
Required skills and qualifications
• B.Sc. /HND in any discipline with a minimum Second class lower / Lower credit
• NYSC completion
• Not more than 28 years of age
• Must have strong drive for sales
• Basic math and computer skills
• Cash-handling experience
• Excellent communication, customer-service, and time-management skills
• Ability to pass a background check
• Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency
Monthly net pay is N75,000.
Other benefits include: (HMO, PENSION & LEAVE ALLOWANCE)
Method of Application:
Suitable and qualified candidates only should forward CVs to
email@example.com using the job title & location as the subject.
For more information, you can reach this line 08036962475 after you must have applied for the role.
Application Deadline: Friday, December 23rd, 2022.